"A  little piece of reality... "

Saturday, June 07, 2008
If this was an ordinary Blog...

Today , I went to the zoologicalbirdpark. (which is which, go figure) It was so exciting, flowers all around, people busy trying to make out and others curiously standing and watch.


OMG. And I brought this online from Ebay! It's so cool. I can't wait for it to arrive! I think it's shipped from Holidizian or something. Here's a picture of it.


(not the ribbons thou, just the hair, the ribbons comes as a compliment gift) Oh and btw, it's tues again and I love tues 'cause My name is Earl is showing on tv. I absolutely love that Randy guy and I don't care what you say about Him. Period.

(that's him alright)


And so I started reading Revolver again. I totally miss it! Yes , I'm absolutely in love with the mag again. Gosh.

(*Due to unforeseen circumstances, J. has fainted and was hospitalized and hence this entry has to be discontinued.)


Disclaimer: First of all,
Holidizian is not a country (if you noticed, doesn't even exist). No purchase of hair was really brought nor harm in this case of the entry. My name is Earl is nice , Karma is nice , Earl's funny, Randy ? (think not). Revolver's a rock magazine by the way.

References taken from , pinkgirlyme.xanga.com , mophairrules.blogspot, emoskinnyjeans , whinnypunypunks, spoongeboobsforever.com. (no emo boys are hurt in the process even thou they're still crying for god knows why)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved