"A  little piece of reality... "

Tuesday, December 11, 2007
The mind is a powerful piece of instrument
(so use it and stop behaving like a monkey on the train)


My my, it's that time of the year again. What time of the year you might ask? You know , the time of the year where some people try to dress up as the next hot fashion statement of 2008 (some failed horribly mind you) and started to get more and more in touch with their primitive side.

I'm pretty sure you get the picture. So , ladies and gentlemen , let's get down to business shall we? (No monkey business please) Let's list a few supposingly hot new look of the year shall we? Right on top of the list , J. presents the Emo Boys WANNABEs and 'I'm-so-hurt-I-so-wanna-cry' fashion 2007/08. (How can I let it go without dissing my fave Emo Boys?) So sue me, if not , you can read on. J. took the liberty of illustrating a simple piece on that on MS Paint, on purpose. You'll see why. Please click on it for larger view.

Ah, now that we have fully understand the what I mean by the Emo/Cry boys fashion, I shall go on to the behavior part. Please , believe me when I say I didn't write up another article just to diss the Emo Boys. Please. Not only these people are 'larger' than life (pun intended) , they're also 'louder' than life itself. What do I mean by that? Take for instance, the case where these people will publicly display their 'emo-songs' and ring tones alongside some who gives a shit PDA (public display of affection) in the train cabins. Not only so, these people have the most bizarre msg tone. So far , I've heard "Viper on, Hommey in the house, cries of babies, rock on! etc". How about trying "Puberty On" for a change? Man. They sure do get on my nerves.

Right. Up next , endangering lives and giving free-stares especially at your chest and biceps. The ALSO tight figure hugging tees and side carried handbags dudes of the year, 'Somewhat-mid-old and very muscular gays' comes usually in a pair , havananas slippers , scarves ; TM, patented , copyrighted intended, while stock last and not availiable in some states. (Batteries not included) These people will take every single chance to wear their scarves even when the sun is shinning right on top of their head and look at you all over the place as if there's ants everywhere. Oh come on, give me a break will you ? This ain't Texas or Germany.

Last but not least on the list of 'Hottest Fashion 07/08' are the "1/2 fuck Goth but not really there yet" I don't know what to call that fashion. Now , at this point of view, you might be wondering who am i to judge? But hey, I may look nothing like the Bossman Pitt but least I don't look like no freak? Freaks , that's probably the word I could use for these people. I mean come on , if you're goth , I can try to understand that. Punk , yeah , I understand too. But 1/2 fuck Goth and Punk ? Did I just heard hybrid in the background? I think that's the term used for mutants and animals, not human beings. You dress up like Goth but not fully completed and you added the dark eyes rings from emo-punk. Wait a sec , am I not getting something here and is that a rebellion-fashion statement?

I got to admit, sometimes I marvel at the fact at how the world amazed me. Perhaps I'm getting old and I failed to understand all these 'fashion statement' that are made but pardon me, it's their behavior most of the time that bothers me. Not the superficial clothes they wear on. Oh well , I've done my rantings. Now , you can either choose to leave a nasty remark on my tagboard or shoot me at skinnyjeansareforgirls@sissyboysu.com. 'Cause I SO LOVE to hear them. Later guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved