"A  little piece of reality... "

Sunday, December 30, 2007
24 hours and a pair of fourty-five.


364 days gone.

I sit here alone in the park. Bleeding the last 24 hours of 07 away quietly. Across the bench, a group of boys were singing to the tune of Blunt's 1973. Though we're no where close to that but I let it go.

Sit back and relax bud. It's the last day of the year anyway. After all, it's been quite a bloody good year.

With no more demons left to fight.

For once in my life, I felt kinda lost. I look all around me; twice. There's nothing left to fight. Absolutely nothing left. I stand alone in the darkness, all that's left is just the sound of silence. So I packed the forty-fives in the shed and start gardening my way to Eden.

I looked back once more. Am I finally done here?

However, I have been feeling so much at peace with myself, it's hard to deny that fact. No, not even when everyone's cell is sounding like Rihana ("Ella, ella ,eh eh , when the sun don't shine forever...) nor the emo boys still pissing the shit out of me is going take this moment of serenity from me.

So the question is, for how long ?

To be honest, even though I liked all my grass to be decayed and decomposing than greener on the other side. (The very thought of everything's positively-god-damn fine still sicken me to the stomach, some people just don't see the reality) Call me Mr Cynical , Call me Mr Morbid or sue me. I don't give a damn.

Truth.

I have no faith. So what ?
Don't get me wrong here. I bear no grudges against the world. I'm just not the sort of guy whom buy that story of miracle for the lowest ever price 0.99 only. Make my day anytime pal, just don't feed me all those prayers shit.

Yet, I'm still feeling the peace. Despite all the bombings and killings. Greed's a terrible thing but human beings are the worst of them all. There can be no fighting if there ain't greed humans.

Point in case?

Time to get your mother-lovin' ass down the stand Bush.

But I must say it's been a bloody good year mate, a Bloody good year indeed.



Note: While some of us brood in the park and trying to keep their 45s from the Jakes. J. will like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a great new year ahead!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved