"A  little piece of reality... "

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Arise Berlin.
I know how long I haven't been drawing and I'm awfully sorry as everything seems a whole lot busier this few months. Well , the one thing I can say is even though I havent honestly been producing any decent work these days doesn't mean I haven't been drawing at all. My dear viewers , I hope you like this piece. I'm pretty sure we have all seen the photoshoot of the famous 'Fall of Berlin'. So right now , how about Arise Berlin for a change ? Please click it for a larger view. From my piece, we can all see , nobody really want to arise that era do we ?
Note: "And I've been waiting in the weeds, Waiting for my time to come around again." - The Eagles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved