"A  little piece of reality... "

Sunday, September 30, 2007
Flight

I wandered lonely as a cloud
Drifting high above the vales and hill,
To where my heart covet,
When all at once I saw a crowd
A host, of snowy, dreamy roses
Within the crowd,
Dancing and fluttering in the breeze.

Such enticing beauty so saddening
As time pays tribute,
the petals evanesce; its beauty withering;
and my heart rives along
I watch as Nature shows,
that nothing last forever,
Even the most enchanting memories,
is only but a moment's glance.

The lake besides plays a soft melody
Fortifying our moments together,
A second lost; is but a mere touch of Nature
For all beauty dies,
nevertheless ours.
Yet such simplicity I know not of,
but you were patient,
To such a fool am I.

Holding the sand from the grounds
Sitting on the soft, flawless field,
wondering how long more can I hold on,
Yet the harder I try,
the more I lost.
Perhaps what's pre-destined,
will always be.

Glazing above the bright blue sky
In vacant or in plaintive mood,
I held it in.
They flashed upon those blues eyes,
Which is the bliss of solitude.
My heart fills with pleasure,
and dances with the roses.
For reminiscing of your moments,
is one Nature will not take.




Note: My dear Freya, I believe I have told you all that is needed of me. This will be the last thing I'll write for you before you go. And I guess you will know the reason for picking that title won't you ? Please take good care of yourself and I'll miss you dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved