"A  little piece of reality... "

Friday, August 31, 2007
Of what charges both you and I ?

What learn did I from the past,
of those errors , the truth kept from us.
And into those fallacious beliefs I entrusted,
by false rationality, without a single reasoning.

My heart I gave to trust, broken it was returned,
for Nature is neither cruel nor kind.
The dove nor white or black, just but a shade of grey.

Soul of my windows tells no lies,
as the darken heart turns aside, accidents besides,
how true is your words indeed.
Misguiding and misguided.

My directions unclear no longer, lost within the guilt line
Oh, innocence such an innocent word abused.
Yet who is truly guilty of none?
Changes , Did I ?
For I am only half the man I used to be...




Note: I'm half the man I used to be, for the other half had fallen for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved