"A  little piece of reality... "

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Girl.

Girl, put all your jewels on
Pressing your lips close
Applying all the make up on
to be pretty

Girl, put your gorgeous dress on
Staring into the mirror
Telling yourself you're unbelievable
un-believably mesmerising

Girl, put that perfume on
Going around town turning heads
Making all the boys melt
cause you're god damn surreal

Girl, girls; put that records on
Playing your favourite song
Cause you don't have to be in love
to be happy



Note: For all the lovely ladies in my life. Especially you girls, Jo, Eliz and Steph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved