"A  little piece of reality... "

Thursday, June 21, 2007
Father..

"I like routine, a good routine keep the mind from morbid imaginaries."

Above the concert jungle I stand alone
Watching the city dying
Rotting as the days goes by
Dealing drugs, pimping and killings

Is this what my father swore to protect
Or have I failed him miserably ?
Yet fatigue is urging me to give up
Before the darkness prevails

The sirens ringing in my head
Music to my ears
For I'm needed once again
The night is yet but long

Gotham's weeping
Yet no one hears it but me
Is this truly the nature of us all?
Primitive yet necessary

Is this the reason why
I can never defend these walls?
For evil is in man
Man; I can't kill

Forever living within
My father's shadows
Sleeping with the lights on
Fearing that the dreams will never end

I ask for nothing
But the peace nightly
Yet the only peace I have got
Is the sound of the crooks surrendering

And those sweet sounding words:
"I won't do it again."

Father, oh Father..
Have I done what you wished for?
Or have I failed in my duty
to fulfill your dreams ?



Note: Alright, I confess. I'm a huge fan since young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved