"A  little piece of reality... "

Tuesday, June 12, 2007
09.18

I closed my eyes even when I'm awake
Just to keep this realm alive a little longer
For the reality is to cruel to face
I can't look at it without crying

Still remembering your expression I used to love
And the way you smiled
All of it and so much more
Yet it all seem like yesterday now

We were in bliss
With friends giving their blessings
But before I could hold your hands
Counting the stars in the midnight skies
We no longer were

What about all those promises
Those places we were going
Do they mean nothing at all
Or was I never the one ?

I can't think about you at night
Hoping not to see you
Yet fate has a strange twist
And I saw you with him

For fate is a strange thing indeed
'Cause we had so much going
So much we thought could last
But love didn't come through the end


Note: Isn't it not ?

2 Comments:

Blogger justjesslyn said...

love....sigh.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't let it get to u. lol
i mean my piece

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved