"A  little piece of reality... "

Saturday, May 12, 2007
Words I can't say.

There's words I can't seem to say,
alphabets that denies my pronouncing,
meanings I will not decipher.

'Cause they taught us so.
That the sky is blue
and the grass is always green.

Imagine;
they said.
For things beyond normal.

But how can we?
When the sky is forever blue,
the ocean ever crystal clear?

Make a difference;
they preach.
Educate others of what they not see.

How do I; I asked?
When there are words I can't write,
rights I can't use
and that little black 'strip' I can't erase.



Note: Take this as it is. Nothing more , nothing less.

2 Comments:

Blogger justjesslyn said...

hey, this post is really nice:)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank u.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved