"A  little piece of reality... "

Wednesday, May 23, 2007
And the ground embraces, when the leaf fell.

The tree weeps.
The wind rejoice;
and the ground embraces,
when the leaf fell.

Enjoying the newfound freedom,
away from the binding old tree.
Withering slowly
as the days goes by.

Never did it realised
That the ground was never an easy place.
The risk getting sweep away by the wind,
dying from malnutrition.

And getting stranded all alone in the middle of nowhere.

But you said it's beautiful,
to fall with grace
and arise from the chaos.
To know misery so you may rise above it all.

So you went away
to know freedom
to truly know what the world is.

I let you go.
To let you know what it feels like to lose.
But yet you returned
Telling me the world is too much to take.

But darlin' did you know ?
You said that I was like the tree
Chaining you up in misery,
killing you slowly with restrictions.

Oh and how can I forget?
That you said it was all my fault;
you lost your freedom.

And now you want back.
But baby, you belong to the ground now.
No longer with the tree.
Can't you see?

It is all so clear now,
that what you sow starts from the ground
growing into a tree
And eventually harvesting as the leaves.

Now do you understand?
That you're what you sow.


Note: How long? Not long. 'Cause what you reap is what you sow. - Rage against the machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved