"A  little piece of reality... "

Wednesday, April 25, 2007
My allergy

What is this sound I'm hearing ?
those beats; those bass; those pops.
It got me scratching my ears,
rubbing my nose and
squeezing my eyes tight.

I; ah
Ah CHOO-
My my , you'll need to see a doctor;
dear old grandmum will say.
Sweet old granny,
concern even at the slightest sneeze.

Well; snick snick
I seem to be allergic to something in the air,
those sounds and words.
What is it that people will call them ?
I don't think
I know.

All I know,
Is;
it has got something to do with those cheesy lines,
corny bass and lousy beats.
I think, sometimes it even comes in a group of 4 or more.
They all seem to know it.

They;
Seems to like it. Adore it. Listens to it.
Why is it that I do not understand,
what the hell are they singing about?
And man, that itch is
killing me.

No no.
I need to get this straight.
Isn't this what they want us to hear?
Who?
those people of rich and famous
The commercial noise they want us to believe is music;
music to their ears.

Wait.
Is it, is it what you-
you call this thing as 'pop' music?
Ackchoo~
Will somebody please get me a Kleenex?
I think I'm having an allegry.



Note: uh-huh. Did I cross the line? Am I getting haters on my site finally? Seriously, I don't really care. There's a pistol pointing to my head, trigger it if you must. This one is for all rock fans out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved