"A  little piece of reality... "

Wednesday, March 28, 2007



http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/75524b8155.jpg


Good morning ; Heartache.



You must be wondering why is there only a thumbnail of the picture don't you ? I reckon putting up the whole piece in small size here just doesn't do it justice and I wanted to focus on this part of the picture here too. That painful expression in the picture. Go on , click on the link and view it in full size. You won't regret it, that i promise you. The rough scribbling on the bottom of the pic came after I finished the picture; I had wanted to add in some after thoughts before it slips my mind. I'll pen it down here roughly though , 'cause I highly doubt you can read it from the picture. Here's what I wrote there.


" Imagine having to wake up every morning with some kind of pain in your body, the feeling of trying to live with it and trying to get over it every morning. The same pain that brings back unpleasant memories of the past you were intending to forget every night but never did, I mean how could you? Not especially with that kind of pain reminding you every time you wake up. This is what this piece is all about, getting used to some facets of life you can't change and having to live with the pain for the rest of your time. That's courage my friend, the one thing we required most of the time but not having enough. I sketched this off a daredevil issue as a reference sketch initially but ended up finishing off the piece in complete pencils. "


Hope you guys like this one as well. If the previous entry was how I felt before , this is how I'm feeling now. It's Good Morning; Heartache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Archives
<Previous Entries>
<Previous Entries 2>

Links
Ivan
Jesslyn
Hazel
Krap
Candy
Yuwei
Bibi
Siti
Joanne
Kuang Lee
Min
Ebel
Koban
Sir Jon
Jowie
Carrine
Steph

J. apologise for any pictures not showing up during loading due to server problems,  please reload it again.

 

White Night

Moonshade ever so bright

Upon the stars

Grace so high

I played my white night concerto

Under the moonlight

Dark Sun

Glare so dim

Reflections afar

Blinded my vision so much

As I hold them in tears

Under the gloomy sunlight

White Sun

Dark Night

Reflections beyond the stars

Blinded my grace so far

I played my concerto

Under the gloomy sun

Alone in the moonlight..

For the Sun and the Moon

Shall never be apart too far..

 


Hits Counter by Statcounter

Send As SMS
<
Original Picture titled "White Silence"
Edited for web purposes only.
2007 J. All rights reserved